20090707

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

My babies are getting big! They want to eat a lot and I just can't help but get in there with them and feed them. Mom and Dad keep stealing babies from me and taking them out to the couch with them. I am ok with this until they start to cry. Then I have to go and check out what is happening. Sometimes I like to go and lick my babies when dad has one and it starts to cry and dad can't get it settled so he gives it back. It is kinda fun to tease dad that way.

So dad has been home with me and that has been fun. He is always in the box playing with my puppies. At least it gives me a break :) I can go upstairs and play with my brothers and sister.

Did I mention that my babies are starting to walk around? Well they are. Pretty soon they will be running and mom and dad will have to catch us. Hee hee I can't wait for that.

Got to go diary. It is time for my ice cream treat.
Ember