20090711

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Mom keeps taking my babies away from me. She tries to hide them and thinks I don't notice when they are gone. What is she thinking? I can count! and I know how many babies I have. Today she set up a pen in the basement and put my puppies in it. She said they are getting big and it is time to start introducing them to new sights and sounds and things. I don't care about this socializ...whatever it is. I just want to be with my babies. Luckily for mom she let me be with them in the pen and let me get out when I wanted to.

Mom is still bringing people over to see me. We had Deb over today. I like her. She is really nice to me and yesterday we had Siegi over. She pet me and loved on me for a while. I like them. I hope they come back. Of course they played with my babies also but as long as I got attention that is all that matters.

Mom took lots of pictures today and she said I should tell you where to find them so you can see how big my babies are. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Ember