20090804

Dear Diary

Today has been kinda hard on me diary. Mom took all of my babies with her this morning when she left for work. It is so unfair! She hasn't let me nurse them at all today. I got to see them and play some but I haven't nursed them. Maybe mom will let me tonight. I hope so. My babies love me and I love them.
I guess it wasn't all bad with my babies gone. I had some peace and quite and got to spend sometime with my brothers and sisters. I guess that was good.
Mom says she will be taking my babies with her every morning and that I just need to get used to it. She says that it will make them better when they go to their new families. I hope their new families enjoy them as much as I did. I know I will be sad to see them go, but I know they have to.
Cher, Heather and Dr. Amy left. I miss them. Mom says I will see them in 2 weeks but that seems like a long time. Oh well, life goes on and as long as they still bring me my food, everything will be alright.
Mom says she will post new pictures soon.
ember