20090621

Dear Diary

OH MY GOSH!!!! You will never guess what happend to me today!?!?!

These noisy, squeeky, smelly things came out of me. What the Heck! It started last night - I actually woke mom up with one hanging out of me. She called to dad and then to Dr. Amy and they came running. They said I had more in me and that was the reason my belly was so big and why I was feeling pretty bad yesterday. Well they were right, I spat out several more. It took me all night long and mom, dad and Dr. Amy looked pretty rough in the morning but eventually I got eight babies out. Mom says there are seven girls and one boy. WOW! I can't believe that just happend to me. Actually Diary- I kinda like them. They snuggle up to me and I get very worried when they leave me. I think they are going to be fun.

I am tired and it has been a long day so I am going to take a nap.

What a day!
Ember