20090703

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Well it is day 12 of me having babies and I still love them! They have gotten much bigger and eat a lot, but that is ok, I enjoy feeding them and cleaning them. They are so much fun. I only wish I didn't have to feed them at night. I like sleeping with mommy and don't like to get up when they cry. I am trying a new tactic. I am feeding them a lot today so maybe I won't have to feed them at night. I hope it works but I don't think mom will let me do that. She makes me get up when they start crying. Oh well, I do love them.

Their eyes are starting to open. Mom and Dad have made a big deal out of that. So what? now they will be able to see where they are going and what to nurse on and maybe they won't nurse on my skin anymore and just nurse where they are supposed to.

Well time to go, Mom gives me ice cream at this time because she says I am such a good mommy to my babies that I deserve a treat. I like ice cream!

Ember