20090705

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

My babies are 2 weeks old now and they are really moving. They have gotten so big! They are figuring out how to walk and by the end of the week mom says they will be running! Maybe then we can all play. Mom says she has to go to work on monday but that dad is staying home with me. That's fine, I love my daddy. He lets me get away with lots of things and loves to feed me treats. I think we will have fun these next couple of weeks with dad.

Mom and dad are still bringing people over to see me. I love it when they come to see me and of course play with my babies. I get a break when people are over. I don't have to be with my babies all the time because these nice people hold them and talk to them and play with them.

Mom says it is time to take more pictures so I guess I better go and help. I will tell mom to show them to everyone!

Ember