20090716

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

My puppies are growing like weeds. Mom and Dad are now feeding them this mushy stuff. It looks really gross but they eat it and when they are done I sneak in and eat what they don't. I am still hungry all the time. Mom says I have over 40 pounds of puppies that I am taking care of.
They are starting to play with me and all the toys mom has for them. They follow me around and we play. Mom says that we are going to take them outside today when she gets home from work. I can't wait. Maybe I can get one to play ball with me.

I still love them. They are my babies and I love to lay with them and let them crawl all over me. Willow is trying to help me take care of them. I let her because she is gentle with them and would never hurt them. Tuck and Much are afraid of my babies. They run when my babies go near them. It is really funny to watch because Much is so big and the babies are so small and he is afraid of them. Oh well, maybe one day he will be brave and play with them.

Well diary, enough for now. Dad wants to go outside and maybe he will throw my ball for me.
Here is that latest pictures of my babies. I hope you enjoy them.
3 weeks old

Ember