20090722

Dear Diary

Dear Diary
Sorry I haven't written to you in some time. Life has been busy with my puppies. They have gotten big and they have gotten teeth. I really want to be with them but the hurt me. I try and try but it hurts so I stay away mostly. Mom and dad are giving them really good food so they don't need me as much. I miss the times when they needed me. I still love them. They are getting big enough that I can play with them. They chase me around and bite my tail and my hair. Mom and dad take a lot of pictures of me playing with my babies. They think it's cute.
Much still doesn't like the my babies. He won't even come downstairs to be with us. The babies love their uncle Tuck and aunt Willow and I am sure they would love Much if he would give them a chance. Oh well, his loss.
Mom still has lots of people coming to visit. Last weekend we had 4 people on saturday and 6 on sunday. I love all these people. They play ball with me and love on me. I like that.
Mom took pictures while we were outside on sunday. She said to tell everyone to go and see them... 4 weeks old
I promise I will write more often.
Ember